Saturday, December 12, 2015

I love tags!!

Hello and Merry Christmas!!

I love tags and I love making them. For cards, gifts or to hang on the tree. Simon Says Stamp has a challenge this week for tags. Here is my first one but I hope I get time to make a few more before this challenge is over.





I used a Ranger #8 manila tag. I started off with the stripes stencil. I swiped it with Iced Spruce misted with water, and placed my tag on top. One dry I did the same thing with Evergreen bough.
The Feathered wing die is one of my absolute favorites! I used water color paper to cut it out Evergreen bough to color it, spritzed with water. Used Gathered twig for the brown and Festive Berry for the Red.

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely LOVE this tag :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!