Thursday, September 17, 2015

Simon Says Monday Challenge


This week's Monday blog challenge is "Love this technique". I thought about this a while and realized I Love so many technique's and I just couldn't pick!  So I decided to do a technique that I do love but haven't done in a looong time.

So here it is.....



I used Ranger alcohol inks. I applied Carmel, Cranberry and Terra-Cotta inks to my craft sheet with a little blending solution and swiped glossy cardstock through it.  I used Staz On ink to stamp my leaf and sentiment.

I'm so ready for fall......how about you??
Hugs!!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful creation. The colors and image are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!