Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hero Arts Makeover Challenge

I have been so out of the loop lately but I did see the awesome new Hero Art's Web site!!! WOW super fun and all the same great products and ideas.

The  Challenge was to take a card you had previously created and give it a make over. Fun right!!!

Here is my original card followed by 2 new cards I created.


 This first card (above) was created using the Hero Arts Lg. Lotus background stamped and embossed with white embossing powder. Next I went over it with Ranger Distress Stains. At the time the stains had just come out and were in the original dauber type bottle.


This next card was created using the Hero Arts Lg Lotus stencil. I have been playing with different types of texture mediums lately and the one on top was done with 3-D modeling paste in a mat finish. I then used the Ranger distress stains in the spray bottle. Colors; Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon.

For the last card, I used a Gel Texture paste, glossy and added the distress stains to it before I applied it to the stencil. I also used a texture tool to create the lines.

Super fun challenge and if you happen to be here, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs!!
Karen

3 comments:

Your comments are always appreciated!