Saturday, May 30, 2015

Creating w/ my Silhouette Part 2

Well here is another project I've been wanting to do for some time. I had been eyeing all the fun knobs at Hobby Lobby and needed some place to organize my necklaces. So this is what I came up with. Super simple too.






I used "Folk Art" Home Decor Chalk Paint. I first applied the color "Sheep skin" and once that was good and dry I applied my vinyl shape, " Bracket Swirly".  Next I applied the "Cascade/teal" color of chalk paint and when it was tacky I used a cloth to rub some of the paint off so the "white/sheep skin" would show through. Once it was pretty much dry I peeled the vinyl off. Hope this will inspire you to create something too and share it with the rest of us!!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!