Monday, January 30, 2012

CHA Fun

CHA 2012 is in full swing and I was lucky enough to attend, at least for one day this awesome show. It was my 11th show and I'm still in such awe of the incredible creative talent of the industry and it's designers. I used to say "certainly they couldn't come up with anything cuter, or more creative" and every year, they do!!!!

I thought today I would share a few photos of my favorite part of this industry....the People.
First of all I finally meet some of my online Flicker sisters...

from right to left...Myself, Jennifer McGuire, Ivy, Sharri Carrol, Sally Traidman, Nancy, Linda and Gina. Nancy was so sweet to talk with me over the phone to set up this meeting. It was a great way to start off the day.

Next I had the pleasure of meeting and doing a make-n-take with Jill Foster...

talk about a sweet girl and so very talented as well. If you haven't already been over to her blog you really should check it out, http://www.stampinginspiredby.blogspot.com/ 

The highlight of the show for me was getting to spend time with Laura and Merilee!!! For those who may not know, Laura worked for me and then bought my store this past April. I feel so blessed to have given up my baby to this wonderful girl! Yes I really do feel like the birth Mom to her baby, lol.
I enjoyed watching her in action. This girl really has an eye for all the fun new product and if you shop at her store you will be thrilled with all the exciting new product coming your way....wish I was there to enjoy it with you all. I can't wait to get my hands on those new Distress markers!!! Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Paradise Blog for all the coming fun. http://renoscrapbooking.com/

Well I hope you all have a great week. I was back at my new job today and feeling very blessed to be there. Even if it was a little bitter sweet not to be back at the show today.  Thanks again for stopping by!

Hugs!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. You look terrific Karen. How fun you got to meet your flicker friends and hang out with Laura and Marilee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi karen! i just wanted to stop by here and say hello and how great it was to met another fellow hero arts flickr gal! hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are really lucky to be able to meet these sweet ladies from our group. Wow, that is a dream of mine as well. So would love to meet Jill as well someday. Would have been great to meet you and have a good chat. Your so beautiful you know. Your avatar/profile pic doens't do you justice. Your stunning. So happy that you had so much fun. Take care sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!