Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another CAS Card

Here is another card I did earlier this week for the Clean and Simple card class. I just finally had a moment to finish it up.

For this one I decided I wanted to do a little bigger square card. It measures 5.5 x 5.5, the only problem...my background stamp did not cover the whole card. Luckily I have a stamp positioner and I think I did OK lining it up. I used Sail Boat blue Adirondack ink against a soft blue cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to another week of class!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Karen! So pretty with the blues, and I love your layered flower! I'm excited for class this week too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this card Karen. The colors and the flower are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!